7.02.2013

SICK AS A DOG


On Sunday during the festivities for Kevin, I began to get severe torso pain. It was like my body was trying to saw itself from the inside out. Nicole let me lay in her room and rest it off a bit. I missed out on the tail end of the party, but managed to feel better enough to help with the clean up. After all the events of the day I put the puzzle together that my kidney infection was probably back. I immediately started taking my antibiotic and hoped that it would clear up before I needed to go to the hospital. Yesterday it was mild enough for me to go about my day, but today it hit me like a sack of bricks. I spent the entire day in bed, in the darkness, constantly waiting for the pain to subside. After a full day of medication, consistent water, and plenty of rest, I hope I'm on the road to recovery.

No comments:

Post a Comment