7.27.2013

BIRTHDAY READING


Tyler had to go into work extra extra (read-all-about-it) early this morning, but I slept in. Once I was awake I decided to read these two coffee table books: I Feel Relatively Neutral About New York and K is for Knifeball. Both of these lovely books are brought to you by my thoughtful little sister, Aubrey. She got them for me way back on Pioneer Day in honor of my belated birthday. Speaking of Utah holidays centered around fireworks, our neighbors came over and invited us out to enjoy the mound of explosives they got at the firework stand they worked at this summer. They really were amazing; tons of aerials that were loud and colorful to boot. Now the firework shows are really over, as it is the last week in July, but at least we got three instead of only two. Hooray!

No comments:

Post a Comment