6.04.2013

CREATIVITY FLOWIN'



I woke up very late from working on the book, but eventually made it to work. I've had this idea all along to make each category in the book have a bit of flare added to that page that has to do with that particular area. For example, the cleaning category, I am thinking of having a graphic on the page that looks like a water stain from the bottom of a mug. I don't have all of the categories figured out, so on my lunch break I asked Sydney to help me out. She gave me some pretty great ideas: for the kitchen tips category she said to have it look like it's put on the fridge with a magnet. GENIUS I say, just genius. I ended up leaving work a bit early because I have been pretty nauseous lately. I came home to find this lovely piece of mail from two of my dear graphic design friends from school. Friend #1: Lindsey is getting married and friend #2: Sarah Champion is throwing her a bridal shower and made this invite. (Aren't the flowers just to die for? Not to mention the way she wrote my name on the front.) Tyler worked until 10 pm and we spent the rest of the night brainstorming for the book and ended up pulling a late night again.

No comments:

Post a Comment