6.03.2013

COMING TOGETHER



I went to work today, but probably shouldn't have with how sick I am. Tyler has been pretty sick too (not what we need right now, blugh). Once I got home, we went back to work on the advice book. We combed through each piece of advice to see if it correlated with a holiday from our findings last night. This was a pretty fun process, because we could justify it however we wanted; some of them were a stretch (those ones being mostly from me). Next, we finished laying down all of the papers to fill in the gaps. Finally by the end of the night we had gotten all of the papers laid down and finished adjusting them so that each person was spaced out evenly within each month and that each category was spaced out from one to the next. It was a long process, but I think we can now finally start putting them in digitally.

No comments:

Post a Comment