5.07.2013

GONE


Tonight we made our way over to Stephanie's new apartment to see it all put together and to finally show Tyler that great movie in the sky, 'Pitch Perfect'. I had to work late, so Tyler got a head start on dinner. We tried a new recipe tonight: spaghetti squash spaghetti with ground turkey meatballs. The meatballs were about 60% shredded carrots, but all in all it was a delicious meal. Then we made our way to Stephanie's for the grand tour and the grand movie. I unfortunately had to bring my computer along and work a bit, but I had already seen the movie, so it's all good. Once we got home, Tyler and I finished all of the Girl Scout cookie. Uh, yes those Girl Scout cookies, the ones that were supposed to last us until the end of the summer. Welp whoops, oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment