5.13.2013

DRIED UP ALL IN A ROW


When asked what our hobbies are, Tyler and I usually just answer with watching television together (it's a way for us to unwind and hang out after a day of go-go-go), but another thing we love to do together is cook. I know I've said it before, but I'll say it again: it is one of my very favorite things to do with Tyler. The other great thing about cooking together is that it is usually for me—some crazy healthy meal I am trying or some labor-intensive dish that calls for a lot of prep. Tyler is always there in the kitchen slaving away for my meal. For tonight's particular meal, he likes to partake as well: sun-dried tomato stuffed chicken breasts. We have gotten really good at it and have tried it with little tweaks here and there, but every time, I still can't get over how funny looking sun-dried tomatos are. Oh well, they surprisingly make up for it in taste. I guess you shouldn't judge a food by its oily, wrinkled cover.

No comments:

Post a Comment