8.02.2013

PACKING PACKING ALL THE DAY


I only went to work for a half day and then drove to one of my sister's friend's for a much needed hair trim before ending up at home to get right to work on cleaning and packing. I started gathering things while Tyler went in to work for a four-hour shift. I went into full-on cleaning mode doing dishes, laundry, and gathering items to pack in my suitcase. Packing was very selective since we're spending two whole weeks there; of course I packed all of my purchases from my City Creek trip and some others from my various summer purchases. Tyler got home from work and he joined me in the cleaning and gathering. We packed and cleaned late into the night (and early into the morning) to get everything ready for the trip that was hours away.

No comments:

Post a Comment