4.17.2013

ON SET


Day one of shooting for the fall catalogue down and three more to go. Tomorrow will be another day of shooting in the studio and then the other two days will be shot on a location out in Torrey, Utah (wherever that is) at the end of the month. Catalogue season is upon us and I am tremendously excited because I really think this catalogue will be our best to date. We were quite pressed for time today, but we thankfully managed to fit everything in. The last half of the day was spent shooting our animated GIFs for our summer line (you can see the one I did last season here). Somehow I have become the animated GIF-er of the bunch and I'm quite pleased with it; it's a little time consuming, but so worth it. The shoot tomorrow will debut the hand-drawn backdrop Sydney and I worked on earlier in the week and I cannot wait to see it on film.

No comments:

Post a Comment