3.29.2013

LATE LUNCHING


Somehow I was exhausted to the point of being in dire need of a nap once I got home from work. I woke up around 9 P.M. to an empty house. Tyler got home late and had to go straight to bed for his second weekend of clinicals starting bright and early in the morn. We talked briefly about the job: we are going to take it. It's going to be hard but worth it, and we are ready to take it on. It was so late by the time we had talked it out that Tyler decided to tell his uncle tomorrow. I put Tyler to bed and then made him a lunch for his oh-so-long day tomorrow. I am so proud of him for squeezing this certified nursing assistant course into his already hectic schedule. It will all be over after this weekend and then he will only have to take the state test. What a smarty-pants!

No comments:

Post a Comment