3.28.2013

CRAZY LADIES


I wasn't feeling very well today. This medicine is already making me crazy, and it doesn't help that the next door neighbors got a dog and it won't stop whining (why I oughta…). Sydney and I had plans to do yoga tonight, (we're always so ambitious) but didn't leave work until super late and decided to throw in the towel on that goal. As we were walking to our cars it began to sprinkle, as we took the necessary paces towards our vehicles it began to rain faster. As we reached our doors, we shouted our goodbyes as the rains came down, hard! It was like a monsoon; by the time I reached the freeway, only a couple of blocks east, it cleared right up and the sunset was exposed. It's good to know that Mother Nature can be just as bipolar as I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment