3.22.2013

GOOD RIDDANCE


Tyler's week has been even worse than mine, and today was just the cherry on top. Earlier this week he tried to register for spring/summer classes, but apparently there was a hold on his account. He called the registration office to clear things up when they told him that his transcripts from his year at BYU were unofficial. They apparently still needed official transcripts in order for him to proceed with his registration for the upcoming semester. He was then led on a wild and ridiculous goose chase to clear his name that ultimately led him to actually driving down to BYU and fetching them himself. He sent me this picture during the work day with the caption "Look, I'm on an adventure! Also, I hate it here! I hope you're having a better day than I am! I miss you!". Unfortunately, I was having a better day, but only by a cougar first down.

No comments:

Post a Comment