12.04.2013

TURKISH OLIVE


My amazingly well-traveled co-worker (the one that went to Italy) went to Turkey over Thanksgiving and brought me back this wonderful olive oil soap in the most beautiful tin. I can't wait to use it because it smells amazing. Tonight I tried an at home work out video from twins that have a blog all about health and fitness and they also have PCOS. I'm trying to find more who are going through what I am and see how they are handling it (granted, these twins suffer from different symptoms than I do). I also enjoy that they have at-home routines to help those that don't want to go to the gym, and since it's butt cold outside, at-home workouts are the way to go. Let's just say it kicked my butt and I was happy to take a hot relaxing shower with this imported soap.

No comments:

Post a Comment