11.24.2013

PRE-THANKSGIVING


Today we had choir practice and tithing settlement. After all of that we scurried over to my parents' house for a little pre-Thanksgiving meal with my grandparents from both sides. This week my Dad leaves for Sacramento to spend the week with my sister Sara, so Aubrey and I are both having Thanksgiving with our in-laws. As a result, my mom decided to put on a mini Thanksgiving with the grandparents. Even though we were a bit late, we enjoyed our meal in the company of my grandma and grandpa Bush, my aunt Kay Lynne and uncle Don, and my grandma Duncan. This is my cute 92-year-old grandma who wore her bright fuchsia house slippers to dinner… what a baller. We came home a bit early so that Tyler could get some homework submitted by midnight. Afterwards we talked over all the pros and cons of taking the Utah Jazz job. This has seriously been one of the hardest decisions I've ever made. We eventually landed on the decision that I would except the job offer in the morning and put in my three weeks notice with Miche. I will really miss the people I work with, but I think it's time for me to spread my wings a bit. Whelp, here goes nothing!

No comments:

Post a Comment