7.07.2012

WE COULD DIE


Ever heard of Diner's Drive-ins and Dive's? Of course you have, what a silly question. Well, since I am my Mother's daughter, I always fancy a look up on Guy Fieri's website when I am out and about from Utah. Tyler and I had it narrowed down to two and ended up picking this place. Oh my goodness, there is no place like this in Utah, the food just made you moan after every bite and your teeth rabid for more.  The 'blues on the cob' is by far my new favorite thing; garlic mashed potatoes; real corn kerneled bread; Texas-style beef rib; Memphis-style ribs; a rack of babyback ribs and four cheese mac. We had to get our dessert to go we were so stuffed to the brim. But don't think that wasn't delicious either: the most whipped banana cream you've ever tasted with the most perfect balance of tart in a slice of key lime pie.

No comments:

Post a Comment