9.15.2013

YOU'RE WELCOME


We had regional conference this morning and went with my dad to the Conference Center downtown for the meeting. We weren't used to such an early start for our Sunday, so we came home and took a lovely nap. In the early evening we went over to Lynchland to eat yummy lasagna and go over all the things that Tyler's mom needs me to do for their dinner announcing of the youth theme for 2014. After a very delicious dinner and a quick chat, we went to Duncanville for a bit. We weren't there very long because Tyler had an essay due at midnight. While Tyler wrote his essay, I finished all the little letters and such that were to go inside the Aussie packages. One of them is this little instructional guide on how to eat a Tim Tam slam. I can't wait for them to try them; they are the most delectable treats I've ever had.

No comments:

Post a Comment