2.25.2013

CALIFORNIA DAY 1

Last night I packed late into the night and woke up extremely early this morning to catch a plane to the Sunshine State. We got in to LAX in the late morning, got a rental car and went to the house we'd be staying in to unload all of our gear. The rest of the day was spent scouting out all of our potential locations for the next two days of shooting. One location was the Venice Canals; to. die. for. We met this cute little old lady who volunteers to take care of the canals. She explained to us the history of the canals, what they were used for and how popular they are for filming and photo shoots these days. I had no idea they even existed; they're quite breathtaking. That night I worked on those projects I had left at work over the weekend thanks to Sydney emailing me photos of the edits. Then Ashley, our stylist, and Matt, our photographer, walked with me to an amazing authentic Italian restaurant where they served little bread stick balls, gigantic pasta platters and had the entire restaurant sing 'That's Amore' at 8:00 P.M. Terrific day one; tomorrow we shoot!

No comments:

Post a Comment