1.15.2013

A VERY VERY HALF BIRTHDAY


Nobody ever makes a big deal about half birthdays… unless you're me. I adore half birthdays; why wouldn't you indulge in the idea of having two birthdays a year? I mean from the time you're born to the time you're three everyone is freaking out about how many months you are (not years) and all that you've accomplished from the six months previous… why not keep that going until your old age? So, tonight Tyler and I went to Chili's to celebrate his first week of school and my age ascension from twenty-four to twenty-four and a half. We came back to our apartment for a very late night cookie party involving my one cookie love affair with mint and chocolate.

WEIGH-IN RESULTS: -2; I probably gained it all back though from our celebratory night. But hey, you only turn twenty-four and a half once, right?



No comments:

Post a Comment