10.30.2012

TWO


Tomorrow is Halloween… Oh! You forgot? Well then, it's a good thing you read this blog daily and I reminded you. Goodness, what a tragic catastrophe I saved you from by reminding you of this annual occurrence of dressing up as abnormally as possible. Speaking of dressing up, Tyler's mom was a doll and whipped up two key pieces for my outfit tomorrow (speaking of two: I lost two pounds today, YEET!). One day I will own a sewing machine and master the techniques of her ninja-like Halloween sewing skills. Until that day, I will commission all my sewing needs to be done by broadcasting pleas through the interwebs. Another special 'thank-you' goes out to my little sister for curling my hair tonight (I'm also lack in the hair curling department along with my inability to sew lovely things).

No comments:

Post a Comment