10.25.2012

MR. & MRS. IAN ALVEY


This is my dear friend Ian Alvey from high school, middle school and elementary school (one year younger). It just so happens that he got married last week to this pretty little lady and we went to congratulate them tonight. Funny story as to why I said they wed last week and they are in their attire tonight: last Friday night I must have read the dates wrong because I had spent the evening getting ready and waiting for Tyler to get home from work so that we might attend their reception. Later, I asked Tyler to read their announcement to me as I wrote them a card (I like to stamp date the back of the card with their anniversary). He laughed and turned to me to say that they had gotten married on the 19th in the Idaho Falls Temple and the reception was that night in Idaho and the open house was tonight, the 25th, in Holladay.

No comments:

Post a Comment