10.14.2012

A FRIENDLY REMINDER


Last night after we arrived home from our busy Saturday, I had a tiny meltdown. You see, Tyler parks his car along a chain link fence outside our apartment (because he is so lovingly chivalrous and gives me the carport) and every time I get out of the car there is dog poo all along the fence. I can usually avoid it, but since it was so dark last night and I was carrying way too much while wearing heels, I stepped and slid in some doggie turds. It was a bit of a last straw since I was tired and hungry and now there was poo on my new heels, but Tyler is such a sweetie and a hilarious problem solver that he immediately went and did this before we went to bed. Our neighbors quite enjoyed it when they saw it today and I just had to get a picture of it because it is probably my favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment