11.20.2013

THE DAY HAS COME


This is the napkin on which I scribbled the conversation I had with the Utah Jazz art director as I shivered in my car last week. After a restless night, I woke up, drove downtown, and awaited the arrival of the mysterious man who wanted to interview me. He arrived, we went into a conference room, we spoke comfortably, we shook hands, and it was over. Just like that. I don't know why I worried so much… that's what everyone tells me. I had told my co-workers that I had an appointment and that I would be in by lunch. I came home and told Tyler all about my interview. As I recounted the conversation, Tyler kept responding with a delighted "Good answer!" as if we were on Family Feud, applause included. What a supportive husband! Well as I left the interview I asked when I would hear back from them; he said in two weeks or so, which is fine and dandy with me because I have plenty to keep me busy at my current job.

No comments:

Post a Comment