11.09.2013

OPTIONS THREE


Remember that owl I received earlier this week as a hand-lettering commission of sorts? This morning I finally had the time to get working on it and made some mock-ups to send to Renae for her opinion. I knew she was at a funeral today, but she was picking it up tomorrow, so I just texted her and said she could let me know at any time. I figured once she had it nailed down it wouldn't take me long to execute it. She ended up responding sooner than I'd planned and I had it done in no time. Tonight I wasn't feeling super great (shocker) and all that sounded good was mashed potatoes. Do you know what my super amazing husband did? On his way home from work he bought a bag of potatoes and made the creamiest homemade mashed potatoes for this little lady. What a lad I have!

No comments:

Post a Comment