11.19.2013

PREPPING AND BRANDING


My amazing husband ran a million errands for me in preparation for my interview tomorrow. Last night I submitted my portfolio to get printed at Office Depot and he picked it up for me. He also grabbed some crafting supplies for me to construct the whole "package" that the portfolio pages will be housed in. I got home from work and he was still running errands; I took that opportunity to submit Stephanie's wedding announcement. Tyler got home and we watched a documentary on Netflix for one of his classes. We ran some more errands in the evening to prep me for tomorrow. Tyler worked on his homework and I cranked out this hand-lettered logo-ish thing to write on the front of my portfolio. I must say, the stress is really getting to me, and I am definitely overly psyching myself out. Luckily I have a loving husband to tell me that I am good enough and support me in all that I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment