11.06.2013

HOO HOO



I got an interesting call tonight from Suzanne who put someone she was at a dinner with on the phone. Turns out everyone loved the chalk things I did for the dinner she put on in September and she had a lady with her that requested my hand-lettering services. She is a teacher at an elementary and needed the words "Teacher Of The Month" lettered on this owl. It is giant, glittery, and bumpy, with little space for lettering. What a challenge, but I'm excited. Also, Tyler had an insane night at work that involved an old lady threatening everyone and their dog that she would strangle them, or hurt them in some way. Even though she is a frail old 70-pound woman and could do no harm, it frightened me nonetheless as Tyler told the story, laughing.

No comments:

Post a Comment