12.04.2012

THREE AND A QUARTER


Last week I didn't have weigh-in, seeing how it was the day after my anniversary and only five days after Thanksgiving. I wasn't feeling too confident today at my weigh-in because I had cheated at my company Christmas party on Saturday when I hadn't planned on it. I was three pounds away from losing fifty pounds and guess what, I actually lost three pounds in those two weeks (I may have gone up and then come back down, but we will fortunately never know). Starting weight back in July was 232.5 and I now weigh 182.25… only fifty more pounds to go. I'm feeling good, but I will say this, it is getting harder and harder; I'm burnt out a bit and Christmas time (especially around the office) is probably the worst time to be on a diet. Bah, humbug.

No comments:

Post a Comment