12.24.2013

EVE


Tyler unusually worked an AM shift this morning so that he could have Christmas Eve to spend with our families. I went into work a little late and then they ended up sending the marketing team home early—I was home before lunch, hooray! Once Tyler was home we wrapped presents and went over to Duncanville for Chinese food and presents. Aubrey got me a laptop cover, Tyler got Food Fight from Jordan, and Tyler gave Bob a book that was on his Amazon wish list, which was hilarious because Bob and Sara got the same book for my mom for Christmas. After presents, my dad took us through the boxes and boxes of things he brought for us from my grandma and grandpa's house. We even Skyped with Tiffany later to show her the things and make sure that everyone gets what they wanted. Later in the evening we went over to Lynchland for another gift exchange: Tyler got $25 to H&M from Peter and I got this book (that I have been wanting forever) and a four leaf clover growing kit from Jason. The evening ended reading the Christmas story from the Bible, sitting around the living room with the Lynches. Christmas is here!

No comments:

Post a Comment